Thursday, November 8, 2007

My little buddy!

So my class and all the other classes in my grade went to this preschool today and we got to pick buddies! When I got there I could see there faces bright up which just made my day. I got there and I saw this little boy named Andre and nobody picked him and I didn't understand why because he was the cutest little boy with the smile. We got to read our children's book to our buddies and do activites with them like making turkeys, leaf rubbings, leaf decorations and all these fun things. Having Andre was the best part of the day. He was so helpful and kind to everyone if drove me insane! Hopefully I can post pictures of him soon!

P.S. We get to visit them once a month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so sweet...love ya

heather said...

good for you kennedy