Kennedy it was so fun to go to your school. I loved it. I love the picture of you guys on the pond. and it is so cute to see Austin doing projects. love and miss you kennedy chan.
rachie: I am a very happy person sometimes people confuse that happiness with being hi but what ever. i like life and books:)
Kennedy: I sing 24/7 and can never stop. I love to dance. I like spending time with family and friends.
I like talking about boys and why they are so dang cute!!
2 comments:
Kennedy it was so fun to go to your school. I loved it. I love the picture of you guys on the pond. and it is so cute to see Austin doing projects. love and miss you kennedy chan.
oh my gosh your momma got a pic of your friend on his arm i have been dreaming about how cool that was!
Post a Comment