Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sleepover


Having a little bit of what you could call fun in the bathroom.
Punker chicks always get the hotties!
The best picture of the whole night. Paige and Kaleigh are my best friends in the whole wide world. We laugh at things that arent even funny. We laugh at each other in dead silence. And most of all,.......They both laugh AT me during my times of blondness! haha
As you see here... Paige and I are having an amazing time.... BUT .. also..

look at my hair.. I got it cut on the last day of school and i absolutely

LOVE IT!

Then at night when Kaleigh had to go home.... Paige and I rocked out to jamming


music and then finally layed down and watched an amazing movie... GUESS!




1 comment:

rachie + kennedy said...

lov the new hair cut do you like mine. By the way what is bob's real name