Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not Ready for Summer!

Soooo, basically this sounds really weird coming from a teenage girl, but I'm am so not ready for summer! I love school, not just for the social aspect of it, but also the actual learning part. Weird huh? haha i got my course request for next year, and let me just say... I'm RIDICULOUSLY (not a word... oh well :>}) excited! I get to take A.P. biology:) Brady says that's good because then i can take A.P. chemistry as a sophomore. I'm such a nerd that I'm already excited for next year's classes! You know what else is weird!? I take driver's Ed! Wow. When I told my mom that she kinda looked at me weird as I was saying " Isn't that sooo weird!? I'm like freaking out right now!"

I'll also be taking English, Algebra 2 and Spanish 3, and A.P. History:) ....oh and health! yayy:P (mostly sarcasm in that 'yay')

Top Things I am most excited for this summer:
  1. Jazz Camp (playing piano)
  2. Byu Volley camp/ seeing Brett-Julie/Kelly-Grant
  3. freshman volleyball (about 6-8 hrs per day)
  4. seeing family
  5. sleeping in till 7 every morning and riding bike to practice

That's my wonderful summer right there for you. I also forgot to mention school shopping. Not for clothes but for supplies. I don't know why but i still feel like a 5 year old, all excited to get their supplies for the first day of kindergarten.

I saw 'Letters to Juliet' last night, and if i do say so myself, it was pretty darn good. My friend and I both agreed that we're going to Italy together sometime in our life.

Heathie comes on Saturday and I'm super extatic:). So is my mom. Just the thought of having family around makes her extremely happy. i haven't seen Ammon yet so I'm over-joyed to hold the little squishy in my arms. I absolutely love babies! Already have names picked out, which is kind of odd, but they're adorable! : Brilee Elizabeth, and Daniel Christopher/ Ethan _____. Not quite sure about the 2nd boy's name, but i have a great deal of time before I need to officially decide. (don't worry)

No comments: